Cityblock is now vaccinating eligible New Yorkers
Everything you need to know about scheduling an appointment and getting a vaccination.
- We're operating a permanent vaccination site at Spring Creek Towers in East New York.
- You must schedule an appointment — but we've made it easy!
- If you're eligible for the vaccine in New York, you can schedule by calling us directly at
- The New York State government determines eligibility.
- Over 12 million New Yorkers are now eligible for the vaccine. Eligible groups include people age 60 and over, New Yorkers with certain comorbidities and underlying conditions, doctors, nurses and health care workers, first responders, teachers, public transit workers, grocery store workers, and public safety workers.
- You can find out if you're eligible here: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/.
- If you need transportation to the vaccine site, call us and we can provide you with options.
How to schedule an appointment
If you're eligible for the vaccine in the state of New York, you can schedule your appointment now.
You can schedule an appointment by:
- Calling us at 833-904-2273.
- Visiting us in-person at a scheduling center in Spring Creek Towers. We'll be set up at 1310 Pennsylvania Avenue (1st floor) from 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET (near the Post Office).
- Going online to vaccinefinder.nyc.gov and searching ZIP code 11239. Search for Spring Creek Towers - Cityblock Health.
On the day of your appointment, please bring
- Your confirmation number.
- A copy of your CDMS Registration Ticket (electronic or paper).
- A form of identification.
- Proof of eligibility.
- Printed or photo confirmation that you completed the NYS Vaccine Form, so you don't need to fill it out again at the vaccine site.